BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

T, M , K,

Ok, so those of you who have been reading my blog, know that I <3 Bollywood. So yesterday, my mom finally let me have the Bollywood movie marathon I have always wanted. I got to watch Bollywood movies for 24 hours straight, only stopping for necessary things like more popcorn, more soda, etc. I loved it, it was totally fun. I watched love stories like HUM DIL DE CHUKE SANAM , I HATE LUV STORIES, I watched sad movies like DEVDAS, and then I watched awesome movies, like FOOL 'N' FINAL, LUCK, ISHQ, & VIVAAH. But when it was time for the last movie, I decided to watch . . . TEES MAAR KHAN!!!!!!!!!!! I know, I know it has been out for a while now, but i never got the chance to watch the whole thing. When it first came out I only watched a little bit. But now that I saw the whole thing, I actually liked it. I know that it didn't do that well in the box office and it isn't as good as the other Farah Khan movies, like MAIN HOON NA, or OM SHANTI OM, but it was still funny.



For those of you who are trying to hide from trouble, try to be as sneaky as Tees Maar Khan, because as he once said : Tuwaiif ki izzat bachana, aur Tees Maar Khan ko kaad karna . . . baas dono hi bekaar hai ! :) Or if you want, you could go all Sharukh Khan and try to be like Don, kyon ki : Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi . . . namumkin hai :)

Sorry guys, this was a horrible post, but I honestly had nothing to talk about. How's this, if  I get 6 followers, then I will have a long, funny, and awesome blog post.



A Really Bad Day
There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking.
Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet
and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

5 comments:

Mishilicious Mishi said...

hahahaha nah it wasnt horrible at all...i loved it chunkey..and btw i liked t.m.k too...its a messy movie bt still nt bad...

and I truly wish you to have 6 followers really soon!:-)

Chunky Panda said...

Awww, thank you Mishi :) You have no idea how much that means to me. And I'm really happy your lappy got better :)

Mishilicious Mishi said...

hehe yeh thankz:-)

Mystical said...

YOU POSTED! :D And yay six followers (thanks Ovais)!
Lucky you. My mom's too sad right now to allow a marathon. How'd you get away with 24 hours? :O
Since I don't like Akshay Kumar that much, I'll go with the Don quote. But Alejandro doesn't need any of these since he's a ninja like that. ;D
I liked the post! I'm so glad you posted. :)

Chunky Panda said...

Thanks B.T. :) And thank you sooo much Ovais. I will definitely upload by tommorow, because today I have to go see my psychiatrist. Who knows, maybe I'll post about that if it ends up funny :)