BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HARRY POTTER AND OTHER SHIZZ

So everyone has heard of THE HARRY POTTER series right ? Well yesterday I went to see it in the theaters in 3D. It was totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! The only problem was, that there were these REALLY loud, and REALLY obnoxious girls sitting behind us. They would keep on throwing popcorn just to see who would throw the farthest. They prob sound like 10 year olds, but I swear they were at least 17. I was like WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!Then finally my awesome cousin beyond timid( visit her blog THE ENIGMA'S HIDEOUT) threw popcorn at them, and they were like what the h*ll, who threw that popcorn, what b*tch would do that ? I started laughing really hard. So did the people behind us. I was really surprised that no one shushed us.  So yeah that totally made the whole Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows pt. 2 soooooo much better :)





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I decided to end each and everyone of my posts with at least 1 joke. It could be yo mama or, well anything. so if you want me to post a joke of a certain category, like animals, or lawyers, or marriage etc. then just comment and tell me. Here's today's joke:
yo mama so fat, when she eats rice crispies instead of them going snap crackle pop, they go oh crap, here she comes !!!
yo mama so fat, she needs cheat codes for wii fit
yo mama so ugly, she gives Freddy Krouger nightmare.
Yo mama so ugly, bob the builder took one look at her and said i can't fix that
sorry if your getting sick of Yo mama jokes. I promise I will post a diff type of joke next time. Until then . . . live, laugh, and joke, because as sharukh khan once said: Jeo, khush raho, muskurao. Kya patahai, shaid kal ho na ho ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that movie was great right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mystical said...

Where did all your stuff go? o_O
I thought you fixed it!

The movie was so much fun. I already miss you. :'(

Chunky Panda said...

I miss you 2 :)

iqra202 said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBA:(

I miss you so fudgin much. Haha, I <3 the picture. I wonder where that girl found a pair of jeans LARGER than the husky size?)

iqra202 said...

Awww... and thanks for adding the quote at the end. see, those are the times when i have to use my sala, koothe, kamine line.

Chunky Panda said...

too bad it backfired on you :( well any info yet ?