BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 16, 2011

FIRST BLOG POST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya guys,

This is my first blog post so it might be a bit sucky. If it is, then please comment and tell me how I can make it better.  So first off, you might be wondering what's up with my blog's name. Well while making this blog I was watching the bollywood movie, Paying Guests, and then the actor Chunky Pandey (love that guy) came up and my little sister was showing me a book about panda's, thus a name was born. but enough about the name. I am a bollywood fanatic! So i most likely will have a lot of posts on latest Bollywood stuff. my favorite actor ever is Shahid Kapoor. Talk about hottie!!!!!!!!!!!  So well, to make this post less retarded here's one of my fav yo mama jokes, and one my cousin made up. try to decide which is which, and comment on which one you like the most:
yo mama's feet are so crispy they make walnut shells feel like cotton candy
yo mama so fat, even Dora couldn't explore her!!!
Sorry if they are lame, I'll have better ones in my next post

8 comments:

Mystical said...

Shahid is so hot. ♥

"Eh saale-kuttay-kaminey-haraami...kitna sexy lag raha hain aaj." Haha. ;D

Anonymous said...

That was my line: btw, for Shah Rukh Khan!(

AcetylCholine said...

I love the bit about Dora.

Mishilicious Mishi said...

haha that was total fun reading your page! i loved the name of your blog too...now keep writing ..ok;)

Anonymous said...

this post is awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☆sapphire said...

Congratulations on the first blog post! Keep writing!! And thanks so much for your visit.

Furree Katt said...

your blog is so colorful! ♥
and i love Shahid Kapoor too :D

Chunky Panda said...

@ beyond timid: That's definitely going to be and insider :)

@ AcetylCholine : Yeah, that was my fav one too :)

@ Mishi : Thank you sooooooo much, your posts are awesome 2 :)

@ *sapphire : Thank you :) I loved your blog, and all your posts :)

@ Furree Katt : Thanx !!! :) I can't say this enough, I LUV your blog :)

I just wanted to say, thank you all for visiting my blog. It means the world to me :)